Whiskas’ recipes are crafted with the help of nutritionists and experts from WALTHAM Centre for Pet Nutrition to ensure that it is nourishing. Whiskas cat food contains a unique patented combination of zinc + omega 6 fatty acids that help to maintain the skin and coat.
- Suitable for adult cats above 1 year
- Chicken in gravy
- Patent protected combination of zinc + omega 6 fatty acids
- AAFCO approved
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Many cats don’t eat all their food in a single go, wet food can be refrigerated and put out again for your cat later on. It’s better not to put out large quantities of food at a time as this may encourage your cat to eat more than he or she should (especially if your cat is not very active).
Wholegrain cereals (corn, rice, wheat), corn gluten meal, poultry and poultry by-products, soy bean products, (full fat soy bean, soybean meal) palm stearin, ocean fish, wheat flour, minerals, iodised salt, vitamins, taurine, soy oil, methionine, food colouring, preservatives, flavour.
Analytical Constituents (%):