Made for high digestibility, it includes high quality proteins and is balanced by dietary fibre. To help your pet maintain healthy skin, it has Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for medium breeds (above 12 months) (11-25 Kg)
- Antioxidants aid in strengthening the immune system
- Fatty acids help maintain the skin
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: Different breeds have different nutritional requirements. Their diets differ based on their biological needs and their build. Speak to the vet about the right kind of food to give your pet.
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, maize, wheat flour, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein, wheat, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts, minerals, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 12000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 60 mg, E6 (Zinc): 181 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.12 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 25% – Fat content: 14% – Crude ash: 5.9% – Crude fibres: 1.2% – Per kg: Manno-oligo-saccharides: 0.5 g – Omega 3 fatty acids: 6 g including EPA/DHA: 3.1 g.
|Crude Protein (min)||23.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.2%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min)||0.13%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)||0.05%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min)||0.39%.|
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.