Royal Canin Hair & Skin Care cat food is made specially for cats with poor skin conditions and sensitive skin. Rich in Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, this dry food formula will show a noticeable difference within 21 days of use.
- Dry food for cats
- Suitable for cats with poor coat conditions
- Rich in Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Shows significant improvement in coat shine after 21 days
- Protein content – 31%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: Growing cats need to get the right vitamins and minerals either through their diet, or as added supplements in order to strengthen and develop their skin’s immunity. A poor diet very often leads to weakened immunity that shows itself through chronic skin problems. Excessive bathing and use of artificial products can also strip the skin of its natural moisture and protection.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.