Growing retrievers are prone to cardiac sensitivity and this diet has been designed to help maintain healthy cardiac functioning with the addition of taurine, EPA & DHA. This formula also helps to maintain the ideal weight and inhibit excessive weight gain.
- Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for adult golden retriever
- Special kibble for retrievers
- Supports healthy heart functioning
- Helps maintain ideal weight
- Healthy skin and coat management
- Protein content – 23%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip:Golden Retrievers have a natural tendency to gain weight and eat just about anything they find. Do not allow your pet to eat more than is suggested by your veterinarian and keep an eye on your pet’s weight.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.
Ingredients:Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, maize, maize flour, animal fats, wheat, rice, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeasts and parts thereof, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 132 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants.