Hide kibble in the base compartments, scoot over the circular blocks and slide flippers over to challenge your pet and then let them use their noses to fish out the treats! Giving your pet an outlet to exercise their minds, helps prevent destructive behaviour by keeping boredom at bay. It even keeps them distracted from situations that make them anxious.
- Puzzle for dogs
- Suitable for all breeds, ages, sizes
- Skill Level 3 – Advanced
- Challenges your pet’s brain, designed to suit their natural movements and instincts
- For one dog at a time
- Has no removable parts that they can swallow
- Easy to clean – just wash with soap and water
- Use under adult pet parent supervision only
Product Dimensions: LxWxH :35.6 x 35.6 x 3.2 Cm
Product Weight:1.31 kg
HUFT Tip: This should be kept out of your pet’s reach once the session is complete. Do not let your pet chew on any part of it.
How to engage your petwith the Dog Worker: Add bits of dry kibble to the compartments on the base. Scoot over the circular blocks and swivel over flippers to cover them. You can also use the spinning top to lock a block in place. Your pet should use his/her keen sense of smell to identify the location of the kibble, use their snouts to scoot over the obstacles, and get to the kibble.