N&D Quinoa Weight Management -Lamb, Broccoli & Asparagus recipe is a complete food for cats, suggested for the reduction of excessive body weight.
N&D Quinoa is the new Grain Free line developed in Italy with first class regional ingredient and is a functional food for cats and dogs with specific nutrition needs . Quinoa is a superfood that fits perfectly into the Farmina Nutrition System for Carnivores Philosophy because it contains around 15% of high biological value proteins, which are rich in well balanced essential amino acids, a very rare feature of vegetables. This helps the products increase product protein content which has 96% of proteins comes from animal origin in totality. N&D Quinoa uses genuine ingredients to offer your pet a balanced and complete diet without any cereals, GMOs, or artificial preservatives. The range includes quinoa from organic farming in italy. N&D Quinoa dry cat food is available in an ALL Breed- kibble sizes to best suit the specific nutritional needs of your cat.
- Suitable For €“Complete food for adult cats
- Life-stage – Adult Cats.
- Flavour: Lamb, Broccoli & Asparagus
- 96% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- Recommended length of time: Until target body weight is achieved.
- Lamb is rich essential fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid with better ratio between lean mass and fat.
- Broccoli contains vitamin C, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc and is a good source of beta-carotene. It also provides fibre and is low in calories
- Asparagus is a very good source of fibre, folate, vitamins A, C, E and K,antioxidants as well as chromium, a trace mineral that enhances the ability of insulin to transport glucose from the bloodstream into cells.
Composition: lamb (22%), dehydrated lamb protein (22%), pea starch, chicken fat, pea fibre, quinoa seed extracted (8%), herring, dehydrated herring protein, fish oil (from herring), linseed, dried broccoli (3.0%), dried asparagus (3.0%), dried carrots, alfalfa meal, inulin, fructoligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannanoligosaccharides), psyllium husks and seeds, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, calcium sulfate dihydrate, brewers dried yeast, aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate.
Analytical constituents : crude protein 40.00%; Crude fat 9.00%; Crude fibres 10.00%; Moisture 8.00%; Crude ash 7.90%; Calcium 1.10%; Phosphorus 0.90%; Sodium 0.40%; Potassium 0.70%; Magnesium 0.09%; Omega-6 fatty acids 2.00%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.45%; DHA 0.30%; EPA 0.10%; Glucosamine 1200mg/kg; Chondroitin sulfate 900mg/kg.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place in a closed package.